How to use OpenGeode Python binding
What do you need
Python - pip
OpenGeode is supported and continuously tested with several Python versions:
- 3.6 and 3.7 on Windows - Visual Studio 2017
- 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8 on Linux
Using OpenGeode bindings from PyPI
The use of OpenGeode bindings very is simple.
The bindings are located in PyPI under the name
Install it using pip:
pip install OpenGeode-core.
- Open a Python script or a Jupyter notebook.
- Import OpenGeode bindings:
- Use any OpenGeode objects, methods and functions
point = opengeode.Point3D([0.1, 42, 54.9])
That's all! You are ready to work with OpenGeode bindings.